- There Are No Mulligans in Fiduciary Law
- Are We At a “Tipping Point’ in ERISA Fiduciary Litigation?
- Unintended Consequences: Financial Advisers and Potential Liability Issues Under State Fiduciary Laws
- Don’t Poke the Bear: Nevada Rains on Anti-Fiduciary Rule Parade
- Transparency Is the Best Sunlight: Four Due Diligence Questions Plan Sponsors and Plan Participants Should Ask
The Prudent Investment Adviser Rules
Tag Archives: cost consciousness
The vast majority of active managers are unable to produce excess returns that cover their costs.1 I recently posted an article discussing a brilliant complaint that was filed in connection with a new 401(k) excessive fees/breach of fiduciary duties action. … Continue reading