- “Upon Further Review: Do We Already Have a Universal Fiduciary Standard?” Redux
- Eyes Wide Shut: Why the SEC Will Not and Cannot Adopt a Fiduciary Standard
- A Better Mousetrap?: A New Format for Plaintiffs’ Complaints in ERISA Fiduciary Breach/Excessive Fee Cases?
- Duty of Cost-Consciousness: The Fiduciary “Gotcha” You Think You Understand…But You Probably Don’t
- “Apples to Apples” and Other Investment Return Issues
The Prudent Investment Adviser Rules
Tag Archives: closet index funds
I just finished reading Judge Doty’s decision dismissing the Wells Fargo 401(k) excessive fees action and the complaint filed in the new Capital Group/American Funds 401(k) breach of fiduciary duties action. Just seems to be further evidence that we have … Continue reading