- “Upon Further Review: Do We Already Have a Universal Fiduciary Standard?” Redux
- Eyes Wide Shut: Why the SEC Will Not and Cannot Adopt a Fiduciary Standard
- A Better Mousetrap?: A New Format for Plaintiffs’ Complaints in ERISA Fiduciary Breach/Excessive Fee Cases?
- Duty of Cost-Consciousness: The Fiduciary “Gotcha” You Think You Understand…But You Probably Don’t
- “Apples to Apples” and Other Investment Return Issues
The Prudent Investment Adviser Rules
Category Archives: IRA
A Better Mousetrap?: A New Format for Plaintiffs’ Complaints in ERISA Fiduciary Breach/Excessive Fee Cases?
My two most recent posts on this blog have dealt with recent decisions involving ERISA fiduciary breach cases alleging excessive fees in 401(k) plans. To avoid a possible false sense of security within the investment industry, the posts also discussed … Continue reading