- An Open Letter to the OMB: No Further Delays in the DOL Rule and BICE
- The Often Overlooked Fiduciary “Gotcha”: The Fiduciary Duty (and Challenge) of Cost-Consciousness
- “Upon Further Review: Do We Already Have a Universal Fiduciary Standard?” Redux
- Eyes Wide Shut: Why the SEC Will Not and Cannot Adopt a Fiduciary Standard
- A Better Mousetrap?: A New Format for Plaintiffs’ Complaints in ERISA Fiduciary Breach/Excessive Fee Cases?
The Prudent Investment Adviser Rules
Category Archives: cost consciousness
The vast majority of active managers are unable to produce excess returns that cover their costs.1 I recently posted an article discussing a brilliant complaint that was filed in connection with a new 401(k) excessive fees/breach of fiduciary duties action. … Continue reading