- “Upon Further Review: Do We Already Have a Universal Fiduciary Standard?” Redux
- Eyes Wide Shut: Why the SEC Will Not and Cannot Adopt a Fiduciary Standard
- A Better Mousetrap?: A New Format for Plaintiffs’ Complaints in ERISA Fiduciary Breach/Excessive Fee Cases?
- Duty of Cost-Consciousness: The Fiduciary “Gotcha” You Think You Understand…But You Probably Don’t
- “Apples to Apples” and Other Investment Return Issues
The Prudent Investment Adviser Rules
Category Archives: clsoet index funds
While no one is certain at this point what the eventual DOL fiduciary rule will look like, or whether there will even be a DOL fiduciary rule, fiduciary law will continue to exist and establish the liability standards for investment … Continue reading