Excellent discussion and analysis on a subject that is gaining increasing attention by both financial planners, financial advisers and attorneys, as the need for such services continues to grow as people realize the significant benefits, and protection, that experienced professionals can provide.
- “Upon Further Review: Do We Already Have a Universal Fiduciary Standard?” Redux
- Eyes Wide Shut: Why the SEC Will Not and Cannot Adopt a Fiduciary Standard
- A Better Mousetrap?: A New Format for Plaintiffs’ Complaints in ERISA Fiduciary Breach/Excessive Fee Cases?
- Duty of Cost-Consciousness: The Fiduciary “Gotcha” You Think You Understand…But You Probably Don’t
- “Apples to Apples” and Other Investment Return Issues
The Prudent Investment Adviser Rules