My new book, “The 410(k)/403(b) Investment Manual” is now available from both Amazon and CreatSpace. The manual is intended to provide both plan participants and plan sponsors with valuable information to allow them to properly evaluate the investment options within their retirement plans, information which should be provided to participants and sponsors, but often is not due to conflict of interests issues.
- The Active Management Value Ratio™ 3.0: Minimizing Fiduciary Liability Exposure for 401(k) Plan Sponsors
- Judge Judy and the SEC’s Best Interest Proposal
- May It Please the Court: Justice Denied As Courts Miss the Forest for the Trees in ERISA Actions
- “Avoiding ‘Lipstick on a Pig’: Evidence-Based Investing for ERISA Fiduciaries”
- The Active Management Value Metric 3.0: Investment Returns and Wealth Preservation for Fiduciaries and Plan Fiduciaries
The Prudent Investment Adviser Rules