My new book, “The 410(k)/403(b) Investment Manual” is now available from both Amazon and CreatSpace. The manual is intended to provide both plan participants and plan sponsors with valuable information to allow them to properly evaluate the investment options within their retirement plans, information which should be provided to participants and sponsors, but often is not due to conflict of interests issues.
- “Upon Further Review: Do We Already Have a Universal Fiduciary Standard?” Redux
- Eyes Wide Shut: Why the SEC Will Not and Cannot Adopt a Fiduciary Standard
- A Better Mousetrap?: A New Format for Plaintiffs’ Complaints in ERISA Fiduciary Breach/Excessive Fee Cases?
- Duty of Cost-Consciousness: The Fiduciary “Gotcha” You Think You Understand…But You Probably Don’t
- “Apples to Apples” and Other Investment Return Issues
The Prudent Investment Adviser Rules