My new book, “The 410(k)/403(b) Investment Manual” is now available from both Amazon and CreatSpace. The manual is intended to provide both plan participants and plan sponsors with valuable information to allow them to properly evaluate the investment options within their retirement plans, information which should be provided to participants and sponsors, but often is not due to conflict of interests issues.
- Don’t Poke the Bear: Nevada Rains on Anti-Fiduciary Rule Parade
- Transparency Is the Best Sunlight: Four Due Diligence Questions Plan Sponsors and Plan Participants Should Ask
- Sleeping With the Enemy: DOL’s Betrayal of Plan Participants and Retirees
- The New Mathematics of Successful Investing
- An Open Letter to the OMB: No Further Delays in the DOL Rule and BICE
The Prudent Investment Adviser Rules