My new book, “The 410(k)/403(b) Investment Manual” is now available from both Amazon and CreatSpace. The manual is intended to provide both plan participants and plan sponsors with valuable information to allow them to properly evaluate the investment options within their retirement plans, information which should be provided to participants and sponsors, but often is not due to conflict of interests issues.
- The Active Management Value Metric 3.0: Investment Returns and Wealth Preservation for Fiduciaries and Plan Fiduciaries
- 2017 Year-End Top 10 DC Funds AMVR Analysis
- Fiduciary Litigation 2018: A Pure Heart and an Empty Head Are No Defense
- There Are No Mulligans in Fiduciary Law
- Are We At a “Tipping Point” in ERISA Fiduciary Litigation?
The Prudent Investment Adviser Rules