IA Insight is a blog for investment advisers and those who advise investment advisers, such as attorneys and compliance personnel. The goal is to provide practical and meaningful information to help investment advisers and their advisers develop and maintain acceptable “best practice” standards to better serve their clients and protect their advisory practices.
- “Upon Further Review: Do We Already Have a Universal Fiduciary Standard?” Redux
- Eyes Wide Shut: Why the SEC Will Not and Cannot Adopt a Fiduciary Standard
- A Better Mousetrap?: A New Format for Plaintiffs’ Complaints in ERISA Fiduciary Breach/Excessive Fee Cases?
- Duty of Cost-Consciousness: The Fiduciary “Gotcha” You Think You Understand…But You Probably Don’t
- “Apples to Apples” and Other Investment Return Issues
The Prudent Investment Adviser Rules