IA Insight is a blog for investment advisers and those who advise investment advisers, such as attorneys and compliance personnel. The goal is to provide practical and meaningful information to help investment advisers and their advisers develop and maintain acceptable “best practice” standards to better serve their clients and protect their advisory practices.
- The Active Management Value Ratio™ 3.0: Minimizing Fiduciary Liability Exposure for 401(k) Plan Sponsors
- Judge Judy and the SEC’s Best Interest Proposal
- May It Please the Court: Justice Denied As Courts Miss the Forest for the Trees in ERISA Actions
- “Avoiding ‘Lipstick on a Pig’: Evidence-Based Investing for ERISA Fiduciaries”
- The Active Management Value Metric 3.0: Investment Returns and Wealth Preservation for Fiduciaries and Plan Fiduciaries
The Prudent Investment Adviser Rules